Plant Controller Jr.
Buenos Aires, Chacabuco.
- Support Plant Manager & Operational Controller functional related Areas;
- Ensure full transparency of costs and financial impacts to the organization
- Responsible for COGM (Costs of Goods Manufactured) and Production Variances Analysis : price, yields, fixed costs & variable cost and volume.
- Analyze the regular financial forecasting process (LE) for the cost of products manufactured in a given period;
- Ensure Budget and 5Years Plan calculations, presentations and reports with high quality of analysis, addressing risks and opportunities, following deadlines and delivering high accuracy.
- Moving Average Cost understanting (nice to have)
- Support new Sourcing ‘s scenarios analysis.
- Develop and maintain reports with critical business drivers/KPIS on a Monthly Basis, with accuracy and timeless (very strong results orientation & discipline);
- Analyze and interpret operation results and recommend plans to improve financial performance;
- Promote clear understanding of financial key figures and costing within the production in an easy and simple way;
- Conducting studies cost viability analysis of new formulations and changes to existing products;
- Capex & Optimization process financial validation support.
- Accoutant|Administration| Industrial Engineer
- Finance Experience, 5 years preferent
- Leadership experience (Intermediate)
Agility (very strong)|Results Orientation (very strong)| Relationship & Networks (strong) Strong Analytic focus.
Initiatives &Foresights (Strong)