Develops and supports the execution of annual and long-term marketing plans to drive profitable growth in the segment. Partner with the sales team to strengthen the relationships at selected customers by being a dedicated resource and subject matter expert within the segment. Identify opportunities for new products and services and support market development initiatives to deliver segment growth objectives.
· Marketing Strategy Development and Execution- Understand the segment, its customers, drivers, competitors in order to support the development of marketing plans for the segment. Develop business plans to support identified growth opportunities. Monitor industry and consumer trends within assigned segment, implementing opportunistic or corrective action as appropriate. Monitor and report on competitive activity within the segment.
· Business/ Operations Planning - Work with Go to Market team to deliver segment Goal plan.
· Management of Marketing Campaigns – In conjunction with Marketing Communications team, manage development and execution of approved marketing campaigns for the segment in support of segment strategy. Coordinate development of communication content for sales support materials and presentation aids, among other tools.
· Consolidate segment information for the workgroups meetings, working with Regional Segment Leader and workgroup team members.
Agility and Innovation
· New Products and Market Development - Identify new product opportunities and lead related projects. Work in conjunction with Sales, Tech Service to drive delivery of new business and Market development for the segment.
· Develops Value Propositions for solutions relevant to segment - Link customer and market needs to our total product offer. Identify opportunities to enhance customer value and make recommendations on new products and services. This includes leading Innovation sessions with key customers targeting new opportunities and helping to direct company resources (technical, marketing, regulatory, sales, etc.) effectively towards customers that we can develop and retain profitable business.
· Business Insights - Monitor relevant market conditions and identify short and longer-term opportunities for core and specialties portfolio.
· Team Approach - Establishes excellent working rapport with all groups and individuals that support the Business. Establish open and collaborative relationship with other Ingredion marketers.
· Maturity - Maintains composure and clarity of thought. Works to deliver results for the business in an inclusive and open manner
· Networks - Maintains both internal and external network of relationships to support the delivery of business results.
· Lead by influence – coordinate multifunctional teams in projects and segment workgroups teams to accomplish results by influence
· Work with another regions to execute the segment marketing plan
· Degree in business, marketing, engineering or similar field and good experience in a B2B environment.
· Experience within the Ingredients industry in a Sales, Marketing or Technical positions are preferred.
· Demonstrated analytical and strategic business skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams in a highly matrixed environment.
· Computer literacy with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills.
· Team player, able to operate based on influence and persuasion vs. direct authority.
· Able to manage multiple priorities and interact with multiple functions
· Fluent in English
· Interpersonal Effectiveness / Teamwork / Leadership by influence / Customer Focus / Innovation Management / Learning Agility / Ability to deal with ambiguity