Marketing Communication & Branding Analyst
Buenos Aires, AR
Develops marketing communications initiatives and provides brand stewardship aligning corporate communication efforts, strengthening brand positioning, making external and internal communications more efficient. Support innovation activities with key customers to introduce new products portfolio and capabilities. Leads campaigns and manages presence at promotional events. Manages marketing budget.
· Supports workgroup activities and initiatives. Consolidate segment information working with the Segment Leader and workgroup team members.
· Manages and executes Marketing Campaigns – In conjunction with the Business development coordinator support the development of communication content for sales support materials and presentations, among other tools.
· Leads Customers surveys and provides support in the analysis and development of activities related to the results.
· Designs presentations for internal processes (e.g. Goal, Strategic, others)
· Manages marketing budget
Agility and Innovation
· Designs and executes marketing communication plan to deliver on segment and products strategies (Tradeshows, Congresses, Media initiatives, Ads).
· Leads Digital Marketing activities and initiatives. Keeps updated RDP website.
· Collaborates in the development of product and brand management for each market segments.
· Manages the design of the Innovation sessions with key customers supporting the introduction of new products and capabilities.
· Gathers and consolidates market data and trends relevant to our business. Search for product launches and customers drivers/strategies by segments. Research and capture country consumer insights
· Identifies opportunities to reinforce brand values and enhance the company’s positioning. Manages brand for country new products and the maintenance of existing brands.
· Team Approach - Establishes excellent working rapport with all groups and individuals that support the Business. Establish open and collaborative relationship with other Ingredion marketers.
· Maturity - Maintains composure and clarity of thought. Works to deliver results for the business in an inclusive and open manner
· Networks - Maintains both internal and external network of relationships to support the delivery of business results.
· Leads by influence – coordinate multifunctional teams in projects and segment workgroups teams to accomplish results by influence
· Works with another regions to execute the segment marketing plan
· Degree in business, marketing, communication or similar field.
· Experience within the Ingredients industry in a Sales, Marketing or communication positions are preferred.
· Demonstrated communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams in a highly matrixed environment.
· Computer literacy with Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Illustrator or similar not exclusive.
· Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills.
· Team player, able to operate on the basis of influence and persuasion vs. direct authority.
· Able to manage multiple priorities and interact with multiple functions
· Fluent in English